I Let go of any resistance, ai let go of any thoughts and prompt some this question to the mind. I Ask myself what inspires me? Then I wait, if nothing comes to mind ask again and just sit still and listen.
Once the mind has quiet down then things that really inspire me start to pop up in all forms and shape, my mind is no longer focused on the "tough day" and the day doesn't even seem so tough any more I'm focused on what inspires me and what gets me going, the places where I draw inspiration from grow in my consciousness and I'm inspired instead of being stuck on the day that once seemed tough.
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling