I feel like my brain is freed of the burden of those thoughts. I had a place to put them neatly so I wont forget and after ward I dont dont have to think about it again, sinds it has been written and thought about already.
Journaling helps me start and end the day. It’s a great way to organize my thoughts and encourages me to take time for myself. It is one of the best forms of emotional release.
Relieved. journaling all the problems, emotions, worries and thoughts can be quite therapeutic. Like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Sometimes good, sometimes angry. Most of the time I’m glad to get the thoughts out of my head and on paper. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have much to say. I think that engaging in writing as a ritual, as a pattern, a habit helps me collect myself and organize what is going on with me no matter what ends up on the page.
T Nia E.
I usually feel more clear in problems that I am facing. If I pose a problem while journaling, I make it a point to think through a solution instead of just venting or just going through what happened lately.
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling