I don't think the type of media matters as long as you're keeping track of things. I think a video journal is a great idea.
I prefer digital. Can add more details later, add photos and videos. Can carry and access in multiple devices. Can take backup and secure. Can do search for contents.
I prefer writing because you focus on something real, physical and additionally you make the effort to take a pen and paper
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?