I use fabulous to remind myself (hopefully soon it will be habitual). Then I think about how much I gain from reflecting on my day or writing out what I want to achieve that day, who I want to become. I find thinking about making myself a better and stronger person is motivation enough!
I put the writing in my journal a habit and I feel much better after listening to the writing guide. Without the guide, I would put off writing. So using the guide keeps me motivated and less overwhelmed than when I write by myself. Without the guide I feel like I could spend hours writing., so I put writing off for days.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?