I write in the first person knowing I will come back to reread and review my journal entries from time to time and I do. It helps reinforce lessons learned. It also provides inspiration for my blog writing at time when I am stuck.
The big thing is to just do it and, like meditation, when you miss a day or a week or a month, just begin again.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?