If you are trying out different things exploring all your options and be mindful while your doing it about how it makes you feel. I believe that deep down we already know what is right for us. We just have to declutter our true self from all the debris of other people’s opinions, guilt, fear of failure, fear of not living up to a certain expectation and so on. Figure out what drives you and than figure out the reason behind it. Then think of a time when you did something and it made you very happy (for me it is sewing and creating with fabrics for example) – that is your true nature and you should be pursuing it. 🙂
- How to get yourself to write in your journal on days when you are really in a rut and can’t even get out of bed to write?
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- How has this habit helped you?
- I’m stacking multiple journals at the moment – activity’s- 💤 sleep- diet- exercise- not sure 🤔 if that’s over doing it but it seem the phone 📱 does a lot of the “heavy lifting” recording everything?? then I just comb over the top of everything at the end of the day…not sure my strategy is functional??
- Do you write anything about your food habits?
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?
- Do you find that going over past journal entries is helpful for you? Or is more of a ‘write it down once and never look back’ kind of process worth exploring?