If you are trying out different things exploring all your options and be mindful while your doing it about how it makes you feel. I believe that deep down we already know what is right for us. We just have to declutter our true self from all the debris of other people’s opinions, guilt, fear of failure, fear of not living up to a certain expectation and so on. Figure out what drives you and than figure out the reason behind it. Then think of a time when you did something and it made you very happy (for me it is sewing and creating with fabrics for example) – that is your true nature and you should be pursuing it. 🙂
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?