I think my story is one of resilience. But I hadn’t realized that I was resilient until recently, I hadn’t given myself the credit I was due.
Am I hopeful for the future?
Yes. But more than that I’m trying to savor and live through the present. The future is right now and the past was 2 minutes ago. So, though my hope fluctuates it’s always there. In a year from now things will be different for me and my goals will be fulfilled. Something tells me that they will have changed and evolved just like me. So yes I’m hopeful. But I try not out too much of that hope in the future I try to put it in me right now. Today.
I believe hope is a good topic to start — if you have strong passion to hope on something, life will push you to be in that moment — it is simply like the power of the universe in the Secret. While you're writing down your mind, it creates some sort of relaxation and focus. Until you are realised, your mind absorbs that power and lead into the reality.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?