I try to stick to the topics that were predetermined, but i also put my twist on it, usually trying to end on a positive note and trying to make up a solution to whatever it is that I’m writing about, so I can make it more concrete
Usually I try to look at my day chronologically. What happened when I woke up until the moment I started writing. Sometimes the flow kicks in and I just write what comes to my mind, description of friends, a game or feelings I had, eg.
Sometimes when there is something urgent on my mind, I try to pick up the notebook immediately, but I struggle with that myself a bit.
If nothing comes to my mind I ask myself: what made me happy today. 😊
I start with the question 'how are you today' and go from my daily feelings on how life is going. if there is a subject that I can expand on then I go from there and onward.
I don't always think about what I am going to write in my journal. Sometimes the thoughts and ideas come when I am infront of my journal and I just start writing. I never push. It is something you should enjoy and feel good about
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?