I will be published. When I reach the end
I most enjoy writing about the connections I make between sources. Noticing overlap, and how things come together. It’s all to try and make sense of my experience.
Would I like to be published one day? I don’t know, most times I feel like all I have to say has been said already. I know, there’s probably people out there waiting to hear it from me. So I don’t know, maybe I’d like to be (published) I also wouldn’t mind writing articles, seeing as that seems a bit more realistic to me.
When I was younger I used to love writing stories and my mum has kept a few of them I love looking back at them.
I also used to really enjoy writing poetry and once when I was younger had a poem published in a book in Scotland
I don't like to publish my works.
I've already wanted to publish one of my works i am writing right now, but the story is not finishes yet. but as soon as I've finished this work, I'll publish it on Wattpad ☺️
If yes, I write fiction books and one day I hope I can write my own story.
What I enjoy about writing is that I can make up stories and people. And maybe inspire people to be good and happy.
And yes, one day I wish to publish my own books. I want people to know my books and for my own story, I want people to know my story, to know me, to know what happened to me.
And as in this app, the Journal, I just like the quotes and telling you what I think it means to me.
I don’t want to publish my work, I think keeping it personal is good.
Secondly, as illustrated above, I do like to mix in a little bit, or a lot, of research to give solidarity to my opinion: well, I enjoy connecting things that explain our ways of thinking.
As for the other question if I would publish them probably not. Many of the things I write about in my paper journal are private and not really meant to share except maybe in therapy, because many times I will do a bullet point entry about what I want to talk about it therapy.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?
- What do you journal about?