Yes, I either write for as part of my research, write emails (do not discount how long this takes and how much work goes into it) and/or I journal.
Before I didn't, I couldn't keep up with writing everyday and overall I got tired of it. It seemed like a chore. It wasnt until recently I saw someone write that they had wished they knew a certain piece of knowledge when they were younger. I thought about it and decided that if I knew about certain stuff before , how different would I come out. So recently I started writing letters to my past self giving myself advice I wish I had known before. It puts a fun twist and lets me think about how much I've grown as a person
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?