I write how I felt during the day and if I'm satisfied with myself and the things that I've done and then if I didn't I reflect on why and how can I change that. I always tell myself that I did just right inspite on how productive was the day 🙂
I just try to write when I have something particular to share in my journal, I’m trying to figure out if it’s better to write in the morning or late afternoon.
I don’t . I just write the date and whatever comes to my mind. If I am doing a challenge I write that on the top of the page. If I am working through my workbook I do the same. I want it to be a free flow of my feelings
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?