Is never too late to write on your journal, before closing your eyes and going to bed, thinking about the great things that happened during the day, also bring to your mind those uncomfortable situations that you felt without the courage to take a decision, write those down and your mind will just start to let go all of those thoughts and will be clear for a goodnight of sleep.
I’ve been there! Something that helps me is to keep it simple. I don’t always have time or energy to process my whole day, but I can always find energy to write down 3 things I’m grateful for, and if I have more time, one thing I’m proud of! That way if I have more time, I can sit down after writing those things down and continue to process anything else.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?