I try to write something everyday, everyone if not terribly long. Just quick observations or big takeaways from the day
At least 10 minutes in the mornings. I've bought a note book for the shower so I don't miss out there too. I don't write daily, but do consider the same things I would write about.
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling