I do my best to journal 3-4x per week in the morning. I find during these times I am able to make rational judgements on events in the world or my own life, and apply them to the rest of my day. I keep them very organized online to ensure I will reread these journals!
I write in a emacs, before I start my work everyday. Emacs is kind of text editor, most developer use, I write all my todo and journal in emacs org mode. If you are techie you will understand it 👻☺️
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?