Get a notebook any it doesn’t matter what ever you have to write on. Grab a pen and just write down the first word. Let yourself flow. And when you get stuck take a deep breathe and just focus on that next word and let yourself go. I love paper and pen but your notes on your phone work as well when you need the sweet release of words that are inside you. Listen to yourself, it’s why there’s so much to say, you’re waiting for someone to say it to but you forgot to listen to yourself. Breathe. You’re worth listening to, make sure you’re taking the time to hear yourself out. Hugs.
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?
- Do you have specific questions to answer when you are writing or do you just let it flow?