Du Lio Q.
I have terrible memory so I write to remember my thoughts and actions. I make short bullet points then expand with a few sentences – where I went who I saw, what I ate. I also write a to-do list each morning so if I don't have time to write my journal, I have a list of tasks I achieved that day.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?