I am not scared because I know that they are my own thoughts and that no one else will read them. I live with other people in my house but they know that my journaling notebook is only mine to read. I am also not scared because when I write, I think a lot clearer and am able to get all the information out of my head. I find it easier to solve my problems on paper then in my overfilled head.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?