I wait until I’m alone and not distracted, and I get a small, easily portable notebook out. I sit and think about what I want in life and how I can achieve it. I try to write at least once a day, and in the morning so the thoughts stay fresh.
I Dont write every day, but i try to do it. I think one of.the most.important thing its to continue th waking, with the perseverance the maestry comes.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?