I wait until I’m alone and not distracted, and I get a small, easily portable notebook out. I sit and think about what I want in life and how I can achieve it. I try to write at least once a day, and in the morning so the thoughts stay fresh.
- I feel switched on when I journal, but not sure why it works. Does this happen for you and why do you think that is?
- how do i know what i want to be?
- Does it really matter if I physically write in a journal or keep a digital one? What about video journals?
- What is the best time for writing the journal?
- How can I avoid procrastinating journaling?
I Dont write every day, but i try to do it. I think one of.the most.important thing its to continue th waking, with the perseverance the maestry comes.
- I’m a perfectionist, so I’d rather have my journal clean and without many colors, I mean some people tend to do that. And sometimes I even rewrite everything if there’s a scratch on it, how can I remove that habit?
- My handwriting is terrible, making me not want to write in my journal. What would you advise? Should I keep my thoughts all electronically?
- How do yo keep motivated writing your journal?
- What have you chosen as journal to write on?
- How do you write a Stoic journal. As absurd as that sounds how can i make my journal something that will change my life?
- How do you make journaling more exciting?
- How do I get started?
- What is your favorite medium to journal in? I type it in the notes of the fabulous app, screen shot it and post it on my private Instagram account. I like being able to go back see where I’ve been and where I am now. But I also have a journal hoarding problem ☺
- How can I get most from my journal
- How has journaling helped you?