I feel better when I manage to write several times a day, but most days I don't make the time for it. Tell myself that I'm too busy, too tired, and forget how good I feel when I write..
- Do you recommend a digital journal or a real one?
- I feel switched on when I journal, but not sure why it works. Does this happen for you and why do you think that is?
- Is it ok not to write in an actual journal?
- What kind of books or papers do you write on? A book implies that you would want to keep your daily journaling for a reason. What reason would that be?
- What do you write about?
I write in my journal, I write in my mental agility notebook, and I log notes on my app. I feel the more work I put in to my life the more I will get out of it. I am transforming from the sad lump I allowed myself to become to the happy person I am destined to be.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?