I feel better when I manage to write several times a day, but most days I don't make the time for it. Tell myself that I'm too busy, too tired, and forget how good I feel when I write..
- Is it weird to reread old journals?
- How long do you usually journal for? In what ways do you use your journal?
- What makes journaling difficult?
- What is your favorite medium to journal in? I type it in the notes of the fabulous app, screen shot it and post it on my private Instagram account. I like being able to go back see where I’ve been and where I am now. But I also have a journal hoarding problem ☺
- Does journaling really help?
I write in my journal, I write in my mental agility notebook, and I log notes on my app. I feel the more work I put in to my life the more I will get out of it. I am transforming from the sad lump I allowed myself to become to the happy person I am destined to be.
- Do people tend to focus on certain things each day or just diary format with general thoughts etc?
- I always have trouble writing in journals without a structure. Any suggestions?
- How do you organize your journal while you are writing it? My pages are a jumbled mess looking like a rough draft, it can be hard to follow when looking back.
- What will make journal writing more fun???
- What to write about and how long
- How do you write in your journal? As a string of consciousness or as if you’re writing to a person?
- Do you worry about privacy with your journal, or change what you’d write based on the fear of someone reading it?
- What should we write about??
- What have you been writing about? Your daily life or your thoughts or something more abstract?
- Is writing the journal make any changes in your life?