I feel better when I manage to write several times a day, but most days I don't make the time for it. Tell myself that I'm too busy, too tired, and forget how good I feel when I write..
I write in my journal, I write in my mental agility notebook, and I log notes on my app. I feel the more work I put in to my life the more I will get out of it. I am transforming from the sad lump I allowed myself to become to the happy person I am destined to be.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?