I feel better when I manage to write several times a day, but most days I don't make the time for it. Tell myself that I'm too busy, too tired, and forget how good I feel when I write..
I write in my journal, I write in my mental agility notebook, and I log notes on my app. I feel the more work I put in to my life the more I will get out of it. I am transforming from the sad lump I allowed myself to become to the happy person I am destined to be.
- What do I write about when I don’t know what to write? How much should I be writing?
- I was suprised, when I read that I don’t need to write to a public. I wonder, if writing “Dear dairy” is okey. Like, talking to the dairy through writing.
- How do you feel after writing in your journal?
- How do stay consistent?
- Is it okay to write just a few sentences?
- Do you use a professional journal/planner or Just a Simple notebook?
- Are your journal entries typically only a few sentences or are they long? Do you think the length of entry matters?
- How do you manage to memorize important things in journal?
- What questions do you answer in your journal?
- Do you approach journal writing with a structure or prompt?