It is important to let anything that is bothering us aside so we can reflect on what’s being ask:
– things stopping us from the goal to achieve.
– what inspires you to complete certain goal.
-results of the goal achieve
– results of the goal not achieved.
This is the format that mostly use.
Whatever pops to your mind.
In the evening I use to write a small journal (it has like 5 lines space) about what I did in that day.
When I see the "journal" task in the morning.. I also don't know what to write about.
This morning I wrote about my values, which I meditated just before.
But you can really write whatever pops into your mind.
Sometimes it is funny to just write whatever, like you start describing your bedside table and you might end up writing about your joys or sorrows or just invent a marvellous story about elves.
Just… Try something, I would advice 🙂
You might just end up writing "I don't know what to write about", or maybe not. Just start it.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?