Honestly, I don't know. I just write. Like writting is always been a pasion of mine. Sometimes it's just a word or one sentence. Sometimes I can't even do that much and I draw something. It depends on my mood and what I'm feeling. It's hard. But I'm trying. That's all we can do. Just try and don't be hard on yourself if you don't.
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling