I’m thinking of either doing small/ short term goals or challenges. Maybe even make it a game with a prize for every time I accomplish something.
I like to think about each habit as part of a self-care routine in order to make me a better, healthier person. Looking forward in the future makes me feel like this is worth it, which motivates me even more to continue.
I do whatever is feeling right in the moment! Usually I find journaling tedious, but I’ve been letting my mind and hand do what they please. A lot of the time this looks like doodles or random statements rather than detailed and precise prose.
When I do my routines I put on happy music and just workout like nobody is watching and encourage myself to keep going and keep trying ! Some days I do ask myself why I’m doing this but I am learning to love myself and better myself now a days which is helping a lot !
lots of crafts and some journalling with a different prompt daily. usually, I find interesting things while I'm reading a good book
I just remember that you only have 1 life, all of the simple things won’t seem important in 10 years so live life like everyday is your last day and then you’ll find a way to make everything interesting…
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?
- What is the thing you enjoy writing most about in your diary?