I would spend a good 20 minutes writing just to get all of my thoughts on paper! I think for me this the best way to brain dump and let everything go on paper and not worry about if it’s perfect or not.
- do you think it’s necessary to journal regularly?
- Do you write more about the day to day or your thoughts and contemplations?
- How has journaling helped you? Do you miss it when you dont do it?
- Have you noticed any changes or effects of being somewhat consistent with journaling brought about?
- How often do you journal?
- When you write do you focus on emotions, relations, or/and goals?
- What time of day feels more comfortable to write?
- What do you write and how long do you write for on average?
- How to find inspiration to write positive things when you had a tough day?
- What do you write in your journal and do you write everyday?