The day's events are central to my journal writing. Afterwards, I talk about my emotions surrounding them. That expands to how it's connected to my past experiences and helps me to understand myself.
- Any tips you can share about journaling that has made it a success for you?
- Is there a particular structure to your journalling or is it free form
- Does it feel rewarding to journal or does it feel like a chore? or both? or neither? ~Kaiya
- I can’t seem to get into this habit. What tips do you have
- Do you write in a legend so that way when you go back and read the journal you know what you were talking about?
- Have you all day great mood to journaling? What to do when don’t want writing today?
- There are sometimes that I’m depressed without knowing what it is for… How can I find out the reason that somedays I’m just not feeling myself?
- Do you have subjects that you journal about or do you do daily jounaling about each day?
- Do you look of it to make sense or just write whatever you are thinking?
- At what time of the day do you write?