I write a written journal. 5 questions. 3 in the morning 2 at night. I like writing with pen on paper. And I like nice notebooks and the possibility of going back and forth.
I used Google Calendar to input all my tasks, deadlines, and events. However, I got tired managing them all in my phone even if Im using my phone everyday. Now, Im sticking to my bullet journal. 🙂 Ive had one before and I have proven through time that this is the one that really works for me. I enjoy doodling and decorating. Journalling has become a hobby, not just a task I have to do.
A written one. I carefully chose the book. I have a Dingbats (green deer) A4-sized hardcover book. I picked that one because it's an eco-friendly brand. I often write with fountain pens and I know the paper is good quality too.
I use a digital journal called Journey…it is easy to access and I have no excuse not write in it as it is available on my mobile device.
I write digital one as it is more handy and is possible to do on the smartphone. The old fashioned diary is less comfortable to bring with me on my trips. The smartphone I can use in bed with switched off lights
I do , I do have a journal and I do write in it but sometimes I don’t have it with me when my phone is always there ! Write on Xx
- Do you reread what you’ve written frequently?
- How to get yourself to write in your journal on days when you are really in a rut and can’t even get out of bed to write?
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- How has this habit helped you?
- I’m stacking multiple journals at the moment – activity’s- 💤 sleep- diet- exercise- not sure 🤔 if that’s over doing it but it seem the phone 📱 does a lot of the “heavy lifting” recording everything?? then I just comb over the top of everything at the end of the day…not sure my strategy is functional??
- Do you write anything about your food habits?
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?