Personally, I currently write once a day about several categories. I use graph paper notebooks and bulletpoint techniques that you can easily find examples of online shared by others. I use the time for deep work challenge to accomplish this, paired with the journal writing challenge to give myself sufficient time. There's several challenges within fabulous for topics to journal about that you can explore.
Once daily, right after work. It doesn’t need to be a long entry, just noting significant events, how you are feeling, something going well, and something you aim to change is enough.
Every Day, 1-4 hours. I uust wake up and plan my day in my bullet journal but if I have a specific topic i want to journal about in a random time of day, I will.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?