I don’t really have a preference. I prefer them to be atleast the size of an executive notebook. A3 is too big. It needs to have atleast 1 attribute that I can love- design, quality of paper etc. It’s inviting
I use a hard back notebook that has van gogh's sunflowers on it cause I love sunflowers and it means I feel like using the notebook.
Saya hanya menggunakan notebook biasa, sebenarnya itu terlihat sederhana tetapi saya dapat menghias dengan beberapa stiker, beberapa pita, dan sesuatu yang lucu. Kamu bisa mencobanya!
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?