I try to write every day. Sometimes it's hard. It's like nothing is going on in my head and I don't wanna just write about my day. I wanna write about my thoughts that day.
I write every weekday with breaks on the weekends. I find it helps not to stress about getting my writing done. Weekends are meant to relax and be stress free. And usually weekdays I’m busy during the day. Plenty of time for writing in the evening. Weekends are spent, for me, at different times, depending on the event. Less time to worry about writing. I find this works for me, but try different Strategies. Try writing everyday and if it doesn’t work..try something else! Thanks!
When I feel like I don't have the spoons to write or that I have nothing to write about, I still write one sentence to the effect of "The useless days will add up to something".
- During each session, (1) how much do you journal on average (in terms of time)?, and (2) how much do you write on average (quantity of writing)?
- How do you journal everyday?
- What should I write in my journal?
- How long do you usually write in your journal?
- How do you stick to a journaling habit?
- What do you focus on
- What kinds of things do you write in your journal?
- For people who’s jobs require secrecy or confidentiality (military, therapists, lawyers) what are some guidelines to follow when journaling?
- How do you think that journaling help you? What are the benefits?
- What if I can’t think of a good way to talk myself out of a “but…” statement? I sometimes find myself writing a half-hearted reflection 😅