İ write everything i want to control like a planner or something but each month is different cus not all the months need exam tracker or what you want to change its according to you 😁
Most nights, i use it to reflect on things i am grateful for, and maybe talk about my day. When i need it, i use it to sort out my feelings. I also have a saved list of journal prompts if i am looking to reflect but i am not sure how. I am eventually going to get a secknd journal, specifically for making lists and brainstorming ideas.
I write whatever is on my mind. Organization and planning are distinct activities separate from journaling. Journaling is an opportunity to crystallize my thoughts and actions. To reflect on my dreams and relationships. It’s a free time for me to express myself and put order to my thoughts and emotions.
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?