İ write everything i want to control like a planner or something but each month is different cus not all the months need exam tracker or what you want to change its according to you 😁
Most nights, i use it to reflect on things i am grateful for, and maybe talk about my day. When i need it, i use it to sort out my feelings. I also have a saved list of journal prompts if i am looking to reflect but i am not sure how. I am eventually going to get a secknd journal, specifically for making lists and brainstorming ideas.
I write whatever is on my mind. Organization and planning are distinct activities separate from journaling. Journaling is an opportunity to crystallize my thoughts and actions. To reflect on my dreams and relationships. It’s a free time for me to express myself and put order to my thoughts and emotions.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?