Thank you so much for your question. I think it’s important to record everything from your feelings, your experiences, your thoughts, dreams, aspirations, the ups and downs. All of it is essential to look back and reflect on what areas you’ve succeeded and failed in. As long as you’re writing everything down you’re writing interesting things and recording your best. Thank you for letting me share.
- Do you reread what you’ve written frequently?
- How to get yourself to write in your journal on days when you are really in a rut and can’t even get out of bed to write?
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- How has this habit helped you?
- I’m stacking multiple journals at the moment – activity’s- 💤 sleep- diet- exercise- not sure 🤔 if that’s over doing it but it seem the phone 📱 does a lot of the “heavy lifting” recording everything?? then I just comb over the top of everything at the end of the day…not sure my strategy is functional??
- Do you write anything about your food habits?
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?