How can tomorrow be different? What do you love about yourself? What are you trying to change? What’s the next step towards my goal?
Thank you so much for your question. Just a few suggestions for the end of day journaling. How do you feel your day went today? What do you want to change? What’s one small step you can take for change in the next 30 days? What are you grateful for? Thank you for letting me share.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?