- What do you do on days you don’t feel like exercising?
- What does one do about writer’s block?
- What kind of books or papers do you write on? A book implies that you would want to keep your daily journaling for a reason. What reason would that be?
- What do you think are the greatest benefits of journaling? What’s you’re favourite thing about it?
- How does writing make you feel?
My husband of 39 years died abruptly last year and my life broke from my intended path. The intensity of my grief often overwhelms me and writing about helps to get some perspective on what is happening with me.
I often feel like I wandered into a maze where I try many paths and have to turn around when I find they lead nowhere. Here is where my character is tested and I have to keep trying even when it’s exhausting. Sometimes I succeed and I am so proud. I’m doing things i’ve Never done before like building furniture, unclogging drains, making changes to the house. For the first time I am making big decisions without having anyone to discuss them with. This seems to be the area that is the hardest for me and I often am stuck as I over analyze the different choices. I struggle with mild anxiety and this is why I chose to work with Fabulous. I wanted to bring some order and routine to my life and build new habits. I’ve had to add all of my husband’s chores to my own and unless I have reminders I have a hard time remembering things.
Journaling is an aspect of self-care that Fabulous has brought to me and with hope 5 years from now i’ll Look back over my journal and see how I started my own true path.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?