How many lines depends as I break different actions and thoughts up by paragraphs. I generally do at least half a page, lengthy answers as I'm talking to myself, asking questions and answering them all in a way that only I hear. I do it this was a when I read it back days after, I know exactly how I was feeling by the words and how they sound reading them back. There's no point if your not using your authentic inner voice.
I write a few sentences about my day. Then i write my gratitude and intentions. Then i write a line for each word- mind, mood, food, body and sleep. Then I write how I've taken care of myself that day.
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?