I have just reached 5 days without smoking and I am using my addiction journal to track when my urges are strongest. I also use it to observe my withdrawal symptoms, not all of which are negative. For example yesterday, I realized that my sense of smell and taste was heightened. I looked it up and realized that after only 2-3 days without smoking, the nerve endings in your nose and mouth which were damaged by smole start to regenerate. That was a delightful observation.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?