I have just reached 5 days without smoking and I am using my addiction journal to track when my urges are strongest. I also use it to observe my withdrawal symptoms, not all of which are negative. For example yesterday, I realized that my sense of smell and taste was heightened. I looked it up and realized that after only 2-3 days without smoking, the nerve endings in your nose and mouth which were damaged by smole start to regenerate. That was a delightful observation.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?