I write my thoughts as they flow, my struggles, reflections… Fabulous provides guides if you’re out of ideas for today. I just finished following one myself. Just don’t judge the handwriting. Or the spelling. You aren’t writing for anyone but yourself.
- What kind of books or papers do you write on? A book implies that you would want to keep your daily journaling for a reason. What reason would that be?
- What kind of topics do you journal about?
- Does journaling really help?
- What have you chosen as journal to write on?
- At what time of the day do you usually write in your journal? And why?
- Do people tend to focus on certain things each day or just diary format with general thoughts etc?
- I always have trouble writing in journals without a structure. Any suggestions?
- How do you organize your journal while you are writing it? My pages are a jumbled mess looking like a rough draft, it can be hard to follow when looking back.
- What will make journal writing more fun???
- What to write about and how long
- How do you write in your journal? As a string of consciousness or as if you’re writing to a person?
- Do you worry about privacy with your journal, or change what you’d write based on the fear of someone reading it?
- What should we write about??
- What have you been writing about? Your daily life or your thoughts or something more abstract?
- Is writing the journal make any changes in your life?