I write my thoughts as they flow, my struggles, reflections… Fabulous provides guides if you’re out of ideas for today. I just finished following one myself. Just don’t judge the handwriting. Or the spelling. You aren’t writing for anyone but yourself.
- How to make my journal eye-pleasant looking/organize?
- Some days I find my journals more of an obligation than opportunity. How can I change that?
- What should I mostly write in my journal?
- How do you write your journal?
- Do you write in your journal in bed or before?
- What format do you use when writing your journals?
- What is your plan when someone else discovers your journal?
- What do you normally write in your journals?
- What are your intentions behind what do you do for yourself to support your personal well-being?
- How many pages a day do you journal?