I write my thoughts as they flow, my struggles, reflections… Fabulous provides guides if you’re out of ideas for today. I just finished following one myself. Just don’t judge the handwriting. Or the spelling. You aren’t writing for anyone but yourself.
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?