I write my thoughts as they flow, my struggles, reflections… Fabulous provides guides if you’re out of ideas for today. I just finished following one myself. Just don’t judge the handwriting. Or the spelling. You aren’t writing for anyone but yourself.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?
- How do I remember to write in my journal?