I have added writing in my journal to my morning routine. I also have my reading, studying and writing materials where I can see and remember them every day. This help me to remember to do these things daily. 😊
- What do I write about when I don’t know what to write? How much should I be writing?
- I was suprised, when I read that I don’t need to write to a public. I wonder, if writing “Dear dairy” is okey. Like, talking to the dairy through writing.
- How do you feel after writing in your journal?
- How do stay consistent?
- Is it okay to write just a few sentences?
- Do you use a professional journal/planner or Just a Simple notebook?
- Are your journal entries typically only a few sentences or are they long? Do you think the length of entry matters?
- How do you manage to memorize important things in journal?
- What questions do you answer in your journal?
- Do you approach journal writing with a structure or prompt?