Not sure! Early days and life is busy! So cannot be consistent. But make the most of it. You are in control and that is what is good about this app.
- What do you write when you just don’t have anything to say? Do you write anyway?
- Where do you find journaling prompts?
- I get overwhelmed with all the things I need to fix about myself. How do I narrow it down on what to write about.
- What do you reflect on in your journal?
- What techniques or how or when do you do it? What do you journal about?
- How many different journals do you keep?
- What have you learned about yourself through journalling?
- are bullet journals worth it or do they cause too much of a hassle?
- What time of the day is best to write in your journal?
- Am I keeping a diary too long? Would it be better to spend the entire day at a certain time in the evening?