2. What would be possible if it were false?
3. What would it look like if it were true?
4. What proof, what facts do you have, that the story you have that you are repeating so often is actually true?
You triggered me
The biggest power you can give yourself is CHOICE!
Feelings and everything inside your life.
Is it true?
What's the reality of it?
Whose business is it?
When you think that it's TRUE
And that means
What do you think you would have
What's the worst that could happen
What's the should
Where is your proof
How do you react when you think that thought
Can you see a reason to drop that thought
Can you find one stress free reason to keep the thought
Who would you be without the thought
To yourself iie appreciate me
To the other ie appreciate him
Opposite he shouldn't appreciate me
- How to make my journal eye-pleasant looking/organize?
- Some days I find my journals more of an obligation than opportunity. How can I change that?
- What should I mostly write in my journal?
- How do you write your journal?
- Do you write in your journal in bed or before?
- What format do you use when writing your journals?
- What is your plan when someone else discovers your journal?
- What do you normally write in your journals?
- What are your intentions behind what do you do for yourself to support your personal well-being?
- How many pages a day do you journal?