I want to start the day at 6.30, and start by having a great breakfast and work out. Then at 9.00 I can start studying until 17.00 After this I will be done for the day and can cook, eat and relax. This way I will have my weekend fully free, without any sense of guilt for not studying. In the weekends I can fully focus on family and friends, without distractions. This will give me energy for the week.
Not as of this moment. However, when I first started the app I couldn’t get myself to do a morning exercise right after waking up for 8 minutes. I found that I would do it one day, but not be able to do it the next. It was hard for me to get it done everyday. I remembered that the app told me not to give up and try to start small. Instead of quitting completely I tried to find a solution. I reduced the 8 minutes to 5 minutes. This worked! Just a three minute difference was all it took! I have never missed a day since. I am now working on increasing the time back up to 8 minutes 🙂
Meditation. I have no self discipline. I can’t avoid anxiety and not practicing mindfulness makes me feel like I’m always failing in my projects
It depends why you can't accomplish it and for how long. I've dumped routines that I know I won't accomplish because they aren't practical. Sometimes it's better to not try to do something you know won't work because unless you are trying for the right reasons you learn very little of value from the failure other than you shouldn't have attempted it in the first place.
I keep routines there as a reminder of what is in store in the coming days. Some things are better accomplished every few days rather than every day. So.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?