I do not keep a book for journaling. I journal using this Fabulous app. I do not have time to journal and will try to make time.
I write in a nice bound journal with thick blank paper. It gives me a sense of what I'm writing is important and meaningful. my main issue is I write in too many journals it seems. therefore sometimes my thoughts and feelings seem disorganized because they are in different places.
- Do people tend to focus on certain things each day or just diary format with general thoughts etc?
- I always have trouble writing in journals without a structure. Any suggestions?
- How do you organize your journal while you are writing it? My pages are a jumbled mess looking like a rough draft, it can be hard to follow when looking back.
- What will make journal writing more fun???
- What to write about and how long
- How do you write in your journal? As a string of consciousness or as if you’re writing to a person?
- Do you worry about privacy with your journal, or change what you’d write based on the fear of someone reading it?
- What should we write about??
- What have you been writing about? Your daily life or your thoughts or something more abstract?
- Is writing the journal make any changes in your life?