I do not keep a book for journaling. I journal using this Fabulous app. I do not have time to journal and will try to make time.
I write in a nice bound journal with thick blank paper. It gives me a sense of what I'm writing is important and meaningful. my main issue is I write in too many journals it seems. therefore sometimes my thoughts and feelings seem disorganized because they are in different places.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?