I do not keep a book for journaling. I journal using this Fabulous app. I do not have time to journal and will try to make time.
I write in a nice bound journal with thick blank paper. It gives me a sense of what I'm writing is important and meaningful. my main issue is I write in too many journals it seems. therefore sometimes my thoughts and feelings seem disorganized because they are in different places.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?