I do it twice- both at the start and end of the day. In the morning I wrote my to do list and in the evening I review the day.
I write in my journal in the morning simply because that's the time I could make work for me. It's usually right before I start work. Sometimes a little earlier, like over breakfast.
- During each session, (1) how much do you journal on average (in terms of time)?, and (2) how much do you write on average (quantity of writing)?
- How do you journal everyday?
- What should I write in my journal?
- How long do you usually write in your journal?
- How do you stick to a journaling habit?
- What do you focus on
- What kinds of things do you write in your journal?
- For people who’s jobs require secrecy or confidentiality (military, therapists, lawyers) what are some guidelines to follow when journaling?
- How do you think that journaling help you? What are the benefits?
- What if I can’t think of a good way to talk myself out of a “but…” statement? I sometimes find myself writing a half-hearted reflection 😅