It's electronic and password protected. It's basically a website/app so your entries are stores securely on a server and can be accessed from anywhere at any time (as long as you have internet).
I use LastPass as my password manager so each website can have a different complicated password that I don't have to remember. That helps secure my journal too.
Step up is to get a cheap gun lock box. Keep it under your bed or in your closet and keep the key on your keyring, or camouflaged on a keyring with keys you rarely use or old keys you don't need anymore. Stash the "extra" set in a random place (like in the outside zipper pouch on a suitcase).
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?