Consistently? What is that? ;). I find it is helpful to answer three questions when I journal which is almost everyday. What’re who am I grateful for, what reflections to I have on life since yesterday, and what three big things do I need to accomplish? If I I have time and other things I’m thinking about I continue to write. Some days I have little tim because of things occurring during the day like the need to wake two hours early to catch a plane. I still try to answer at least one of those questions. I am finding my day goes better when I at least express gratitude in the morning even when I do travel and forget my journal at home. I just make a couple notes in my phone’s note app.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?