Consistently? What is that? ;). I find it is helpful to answer three questions when I journal which is almost everyday. What’re who am I grateful for, what reflections to I have on life since yesterday, and what three big things do I need to accomplish? If I I have time and other things I’m thinking about I continue to write. Some days I have little tim because of things occurring during the day like the need to wake two hours early to catch a plane. I still try to answer at least one of those questions. I am finding my day goes better when I at least express gratitude in the morning even when I do travel and forget my journal at home. I just make a couple notes in my phone’s note app.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?