What parts of my life are driven by anger?
What is my purpose in life?
What am I grateful for?
When I work with clients in my creativity coaching sessions, I suggest a couple of things to start with.
“For right now I…” then finish the statement. Then keep going until you have no more statements.
“What I know I don’t want is…”
“What I want you to know is …”
“One thing in my life that’s going well is…and I wouldn't change it because…”
Hope this helps.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?