Currently with this challenge I’ve enjoyed writing in my journal on the morning because it has helped direct my days. But there are certainly days where writing at night does help to gather the thoughts and pressures of the day before heading to the next day. Both are kind of like a preparation.
I write my journal in the morning to focus on the day that had. I then review it at the end of the day before bed and look at my well-being goals. What made it easy or difficult and look at how I can do it it more easily in the future
- Which is the best and secure app for journaling?
- How can I get the most out of my journal?
- Do you use prompts or just write about what’s on your mind?
- If you try to journal daily what do you personally do if you miss a day of journaling?
- When writing in a journal, do you focus on finding gratitude in the day’s events or reflect on how the events made you feel?
- Do you ever read back what you have written in earlier days?
- What is the purpose of journaling if I cannot bring myself to reread them?
- What is the first thing you write? Feelings, your day, fears?
- How can I make my journal more interesting?
- How do you journal or what do you highlight?