Currently with this challenge I’ve enjoyed writing in my journal on the morning because it has helped direct my days. But there are certainly days where writing at night does help to gather the thoughts and pressures of the day before heading to the next day. Both are kind of like a preparation.
I write my journal in the morning to focus on the day that had. I then review it at the end of the day before bed and look at my well-being goals. What made it easy or difficult and look at how I can do it it more easily in the future
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?