I used to use day one which was pretty cool. Reflectly was also really interesting, but in all the best journal is own and paper or a notes app that you are familiar with.
I prefer a physical journal myself. reflectly is really only app one i have tried. so hard to say what ones are really good.
Probably not helpful, but I don't use an app. I have a simple bullet journal in a moleskine with dotted papee. Mostly daily entries and lists (like movies I want to see or ideas of creative things to do).
Thank you so much for your question. I don’t recommend any journaling apps. What I recommend is an actual journal or notebook. Something about writing down with an actual pen/pencil on paper provides memory, nostalgia and will to record physical, mental and emotional growth and development of great habits. If you must, this Fabulous app has a write in your journal where you can type in your journal thoughts, emotions/feelings, & experiences. You can even type in your gratitude during your BeGrateful habit added to any routine all made within this Fabulous app! Thank you for letting me share.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?