I write in it everyday. I start usually by whatever is my head at the moment, and if not then I write about my day, and if it deviates to a thought more elaborate or some reasoning then great!
I often write about how productive I've been that day and my relationship with my productivity, as well as my closest relationships and how I see myself.
I pretty do, I dont make a massive thing of it. Sometimes I just write it was an okay day, or the sun was out, something small. If i dont write in my journal i attempt to take pictures. And use that as a reference to how my day went.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?