Imagine your journal is like your friend and you’re telling them about your day. Write about how was your day, how do you feel, what did you do or what are your goals for tomorrow. These are just a few tips, it’s completely up to you about what to write! The length doesn’t really matter, don’t force yourself into writing too much sentences with many characters, write as much as you feel like, even if it’s just a few sentences. There aren’t are rules here.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?