Most of my journaling stems from an emotion which triggered me to start writing. Just recently I told myself that I’m not going to focus on a certain thing to journal about, instead I’m going to pick up the pen and just begin to write. Even when you feel like you don’t have anything to say, write that down as well. You’ll be surprised at how the gears shift once you agree to just write and whatever comes out on paper is what’s meant to be on paper. Sometimes the journal entry isn’t about me in particular; it may be me speaking to the universe or that crowd of people who needs to hear certain things. Although it’s my journal, I sometimes write as if it’s my auditorium filled with people who are striving to become their Higher self ♥️💪🏾
I tend to write a quick short paragraph of what I did, and my overall mood for the day. If something or a particular emotion stood out, I’ll jot down what made me feel that way. a journal is your personal mental notes, it doesn’t have to be long or deep.
What did I do today? How do I feel right now? When I close my eyes, what first comes to mind? Explain any big events that are coming or happening. How do you feel about those events?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?