Journaling helps by putting your thoughts in writing, validating that they are real. Also it helps to sort thoughts and bring out deeper thought that you are feeling but not directly acknowledging. Also journaling allows you to reflect in the moment and later, both helpful.
I am a little introvert and I don’t talk about my feelings to people so Journaling really comes in handy when you have a lot to say but don’t have many people to speak to. I also use journals as planners. I really can’t pass one single without a journal near by now.
It helps with processing my thoughts and experiences during the day. I am actually able to process my feelings without struggling to recall or remember for myself.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?