Journaling helps by putting your thoughts in writing, validating that they are real. Also it helps to sort thoughts and bring out deeper thought that you are feeling but not directly acknowledging. Also journaling allows you to reflect in the moment and later, both helpful.
I am a little introvert and I don’t talk about my feelings to people so Journaling really comes in handy when you have a lot to say but don’t have many people to speak to. I also use journals as planners. I really can’t pass one single without a journal near by now.
It helps with processing my thoughts and experiences during the day. I am actually able to process my feelings without struggling to recall or remember for myself.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?